Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Divas...

My Divas
Are the women I surround myself with
They inspire me to be more then myself
They teach me to grab onto the things I want
And let go of the things/people I don't need
They show me the compassion it takes to achieve a goal
They hold me up with their love and all their blessings

My Divas
Make me smile when the smile has faded
Make me laugh when the laughter has gone
Make me stronger when the days make me weak
Make me whole when half of me is to unstable to survive
Make me feel when the feelings have dissolved
Make me cry when the tears need to be shed

My Divas
Are a sisterhood that can never be broken
Are a bond that can never be touched
Are a dream that can never be forgotten
Are a home that can never be dismantled
Are a family that can never loose its way
Are a lighthouse that can always show us the way

My Divas
Are strong, beautiful, intelligent, inspiring women that can never
be separated nor be broken because the bond that bonds us is something
more powerful then these words themselves but the LOVE we have for each other.

To all My Divas if I never say the words that tell you how I feel,
If I never show you the emotions that show you I truly care
If I forget to acknowledge you in anyway possible then remember these
simple, meaningful, and powerful words here today.
You are my Divas, the light in you will always shine brightly through me.

1 comment:

  1. You are such a great poet. I hope never to see the "words" leave you.

    ReplyDelete