Monday, December 14, 2009

Annoyances

Why do the little things bug you so much
why to the silent things fall with your touch
Why do the big things piss you off
why do the funny things make you cough

Annoyances

Why does the sun shine so bright
Why does that ring sparkle in any given light
why does the grass look so green
Why does that man show up in every scene

Annoyances

Why does the earth spin so slow
Why does that girl seem to know
Why does me eyes want to cry
Why does that chicken need to fry

Annoyances

Why can't they see they are bugging me
Why does that boy not see my knee
Why cant I do my own thing
Why does that man not buy me my ring

Annoyances

I must admit this is silly and sad
I must admit I feel so bad
I must admit those people do annoy
I must admit I have found my joy

Annoyances

No comments:

Post a Comment