Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Why Do we Need the T's of the World....

Why do we need the T's of the world??? Well, for some that might be the most difficult question to answer, but for me it is the most simplest. We need the T's of the world to help us reach our true potential, we need them to inspire us to be more then just our limitations, we need them to show us another path when we least expect it. Because without them we might be pondering what should I do next without a clue as to how to achieve it. The T's of the world are truly special people sent to some of us, to hold our hands through the transition of life. When they think we are ready they let us go but they are never to far behind to catch us. I call them special guardians because the T's of the world seem to know just what you need without having to say it, and the best part about them is they are with you for life. And for some one like me, I feel very honored and priveleged to have them in my life. So I just want to take this time to Thank the "T's" of the world because without them I might have lost my inspiration and would have been looking in the wrong spot to find it.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ts of the world gain just as much joy from inspiring others as they do in being inspired or finding their own inspiration. The great thing about inspiration is that it seems to be contagious. It wraps itself around folks and spreads and uses whatever or whomever to accomplish this. So, if that means using a "T," then that's just what it does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true because if one actually thinks about it, inspiration turns into something so pure and innocent that it actually helps those within them find some type of inner peace. Who needs muses when you have the "T's" of the world???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe the Ts are muses. That's all a muse is really, something or someone who inspires or stirs your creativity or will to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting, and very true, but the "T's" of the world are more then muses too. They are true friends for life in every sense of the word. Because some times you loose your muse and you have to find a new one, but with the "T's" of the world you never loose them or need to replace them, you just have to call upon them and they are standing right beside you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like I need to get me a "T." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just might need to, I seem to think "T" comes in very handy when you least expect them to.

    ReplyDelete