Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bell Bells

I ponder as I rub my eye
How come I could not fly
I ask my self on a give day
How can I stay far away

I look into that little face
And see the brightness of my grace
I look at her beautiful smile
And wish I could stay awhile

I feel her little hands on my skin
And see the love she has within
I kiss her softly on the cheek
And laugh and play hide and seek

We sing, we dance, we count the sheep
We laugh, we cry, we fall asleep
She looks at me and proposes
Lets go smell the roses

We look at pictures as we go
And she knows I can't tell her no no
We go to the beach and see the shells
I kiss, I hug, my Bell Bells

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing such a beautiful poem for my Bella. It will be cherished forever by both of us. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely poem...this one about our little diva!

    ReplyDelete