Saturday, December 12, 2009

Birth -VS- Death

I was listening to the radio today and the song that was playing was talking about "how u should live like it's your last day before you die." And I got to thinking if it was my last day to live would I want to live like it's my last or like it was my very first. I mean I guess the song is saying you should live like you aren't dying even though you know you are dying. And for me most people that know they are dying tend to get their things in order before they die. They dont see the point in having the what if's hanging over their heads. Well, I wanted to truly get your opinion on this because do you live every day like it is your last - meaning you do the things that you never thought you would get a chance to do, and go for it by discovering all of that stuff that you would have time for. Or do you take a chance and look behind door number 2 and live life like it is your very first meaning instead of doing the things you thought you had time to do, by doing them. You live life through fresh eyes. You look at your like through fresh eyes and you explore it, like it is the very first time you have seen these things. Because regret is never a big part of those that are dying it usually ends up being about those left at what they regret not doing with you while you were alive. So here is something else for you to think about, how can you help those around you deal with the regret that is life when you are gone, when you are living like it is your very last day????

No comments:

Post a Comment